We always have used food trucks available for sale or for lease. Every food truck comes equipped with a fully operational mobile kitchen on board and our mechanics make sure all systems and equipment are in good working condition.
If you are interested in buying your own truck, our used food trucks are typically priced around $35K for a late 90’s model.
If you’d prefer to lease a truck from us on a monthly basis, our lease is $2000 per month.
One cost of operating a food truck, whether you own a truck or lease one, is your commissary fee. All food trucks are mandated by the County Health Dept to park overnight at an approved commissary like Moody’s. Our commissary fee is $1000 per month and you can learn more about what that includes on our commissary page.
Large custom built pizza trailer capable of serving massive crowds! 2 vulcan convection ovens, loads of fridge space and a large standup freezer, 3 compartment sink. Permitted and ready to start slinging pies!
– 2 convection pizza ovens ($8,000)
– TRUE lowboy refrigerator ($4000)
– tall freezer ($2000)
– 3 compartment sink ($1000)
– Ansul system ($4000)
– lots of counter space / prep space
– large service window
– generator will need to be replaced soon (But only if you are planning on needing a generator. If you will be serving somewhere you can plug into power, then you don’t need a generator). It can be tough to start and pops loudly upon starting
– the plywood subfloor is rotting and will need replacing someday. It works for now, but you can feel the flex in the floor when you are standing in the trailer